“Reconstitute, to a demanding present the unalterated memory of the past”.
Being part of downtown historical district, this building dates back to 1929.
Its yellow stone cladding underlined with white stone had to be restored to its original architecture; with the task of reinforcing the structure and replaning the interior to adapt it to the demands of the municipality.
Location Beirut, Lebanon
Site Area n/a
Built-Up Area n/a