Being part of downtown historical district, these two buildings date back to 1929.
The yellow stone cladding underlined with white render, had to be restored to it’s initial look with the task of reinforcing the structure and turning the old spaces into an open plan office building to house the headquarters of “Bank of Beirut”.
Location Beirut, Lebanon
Site Area 480 m2
Built-Up Area 2,100 m2