Located on Foch Street, this building was constructed in 1931.
Disfigured by 17 years of war, its renovation consisted in reinforcing the structure, changing the interior walls, and restoring faithfully its original brick and stone envelope.
This Venetian style building with its original clear concept of the structure in white stone and the non bearing walls in brick stands again proudly reminiscent of its old and glorious days.
Location Beirut, Lebanon
Site Area 450 m2
Built-Up Area 2,279 m2